I know, everyone has said it, but I can’t believe how much localized hard rain we have had this summer. I got caught in it (again) while running through the Highlands last night. Within minutes the streets were streams. The ground can’t hold it any longer, so it keeps searching for the paths of least resistance.
A few years ago we had drought, now we have excessive rain. I understand averages, and in The Grand Scheme of Things we are getting an average amount of rain, but I just know these extremes can’t be good.
Yikes, STOP already!!!
Hi, My Name Is Paulie And I Have A Problem
Wow, limiting myself to one beer last night was really hard! It was even harder when I got home and had to deal with homeownership issues. Sometimes being a grownup really sucks. I’m just sayin’.
I have already found a major flaw in the book. All exit numbers on Atlanta interstates are wrong. Yep, the 2005-2006 edition has exit numbers which reflect the exit numbers as they existed before they were changed in 2000. The publishers have been notified…
Remember, you pay nothing to read this…
- I want to go somewhere and order a “Gelatte.” It will be a coffee drink made from gelato.
- I want to have sex again before I die. No, I will not “hire” someone for this purpose.
- My goal is to keep my waistline smaller than my age. It really shouldn’t be that hard to do from here on out.
- Golf spelled backwards is Flog. Why is it that I still own clubs?
- In New York I saw The Onion in newspaper boxes. How fucking cool is that?
Yesterday’s Exercise (b)Log
This section will really be for my benefit as it will guilt me into exercising more (daily?). Skip it if you’re not interested, make fun of my out-of-shapeness if you choose, frankly I don’t give a rat’s ass — this is all about me.
running: 33 minutes, ~3.5 miles
walking: 10 minutes
And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal…
Current Mood – pensive
Current Music – Sirius Satellite Radio, channel 26 playing The Flaming Lips — “Do You Realize??”
Website Of The Day – You know you can’t get enough 411 about tv, go read the TV Squad blog.
Off to work….