Suffice to say that MTV won’t be tracking me down to record the week’s events in my life for “Best Week Ever”. A typical day this week went as follows
1. Wake up
2. Get ready for work
4. Return home
5. Watch tv/internet or Surf internet
6. Fall asleep
I’m Falling In Love With Google Calendar
I am an organization freak. I Love, Love, Love feeling organized and Hate, Hate, Hate feeling disorganized.
I am slowly incorporating Google Calendar into my daily life. I must say that at first I had issues with it, but now I am learning to use it like a Ginsu knife. Once I figure out how to sync my Google Calendars to items used offline (such as a BlackJack phone) I will be completely hooked.
Someday I will also update the template for this blog so that I can incorporate a Google Calendar widget.
Look Ma! No More Corned Beef Missing Sundays!
I received an email yesterday from the New York Corned Beef Society Of Atlanta stating that freshly-made corned beef will be served at Twain’s each and every Sunday. Sweet Chicken! Um, I mean, Sweet Beef!
There is a good possibility that I will end up at Twain’s this Sunday, that is of course if I don’t end up at Zocalo in Grant Park instead.
ITP Flickr Pic
Two for the price of one!
You just saw the only photo I took this week. So sad.
– When I think of the made-up term “lesbionic” strange thoughts of Lindsay Wagner run through my head.
– I listened to twenty-year-old R.E.M. (“Reckoning” and “Life’s Rich Pageant”) on my commute home yesterday. I sang as many of the lyrics that I knew and I didn’t give a shit what the drivers around me thought.
– If my current life was a Venn Diagram there would be two non-intersecting circles — one labeled “Paulie” the other labeled “Women”. It’s been that long since I’ve been on a date.
– I bought a book “1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die.” I will probably die before I finish reading the book, never mind actually seeing the paintings.
– I have been suffering with poison ivy for the entire month of August. It’s bad enough that I get it hashing, I think that I also picked some up going into my own back yard.
– In my world dogfish would chase catfish. And for that matter, since cats like to eat fish why don’t catfish chase each other around?
– Would anyone go see a photo-blog called “ShutterFUG: A Repository of Portraits of Fucking Ugly People”?
And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal…
Current Mood – odd, which for me is normal
Current Music – Sirius Satellite Radio, Channel 26 playing Morrissey — “You Have Killed Me”
Website Of The Day – I love bacon. I love salt. Why wouldn’t I love Bacon Salt? Here’s the real kicker, it’s Kosher!
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Monthly Mileage – 7 miles (my odometer seems to be stuck)
Mode Of Transportation To Work – My car
1) Get my first Ruby / Ruby on Rails program written
3) Lose 5 pounds (if at first, second, third, fourth, you don’t succeed….)