Tuesday night – concert at Center Stage
Wednesday night – TweetUp
Tonight – the play “26 Miles” at the Hertz Stage…. that is if I can locate my ticket.
More Than Just A Social, Last Night’s TweetUp May Have Pushed Me To Start Shooting Again
I met up with many of the familiar troublemakers last night. Being I’m a seasoned happy-hour drinker beer was plentiful because I opened a tab at the bar. However the free appetizers I expected never materialized so I wound up drinking on an empty stomach, well as empty as my rotund mid-section gets, and that would prove to be a rookie mistake. Other than that Eclipse di Luna was the same Eclipse di Luna that I visited a month ago — busy, dark, and almost too loud to hold a conversation.
One conversation I held may have been rather beneficial. It seems that I’ve been ignoring a lot lately, including the announcement of a day of photography at a local gym during boxing matches in April. This was something I was keen on getting into. As of the other day the event was sold out, but last night I heard that there may have been a cancellation so I may be able to sneak in. That would be sweet.
Even If I Were Thin I Doubt Having Dinner At Waffle House Is Great For Me
There I was. After having a beer too many on an empty stomach I needed dinner. Eating at Ecplise di Luna didn’t seem like the plan for me so out I went. Had I the taste for Chinese I would have landed at Bamboo Luau on Cheshire Bridge, but I’ve been eating a lot of Chinese lately so I wanted something else.
Why that “something else” wound up being Waffle House again, I am still not sure. At the Waffle House I ordered the quarter-pound bacon cheese burger with hash browns. Oh health food, how I love you so!
Is it any wonder I’m feeling a little sluggish this morning?
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – very tired and feel as if I’ve been hit by a truck
Current Music – none, I’m watching last night’s The Chopping Block while I blog
Website Of The Day – Looking for the best source of fake facts? Try Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Foot Mileage – 2.5 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 23 (23)
Vegetarian Days – 8, Carnivorous Days – 19
Marta Rides – 0
– Complete all necessary work on my kitchen
– Lose no fewer than one pound
– Run no fewer than 30 miles
– Completely read Softbox Lighting Techniques for Professional Photographers, and Conceptual Blockbusting: A Guide to Better Ideas
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Jalapeño Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem