Being a coder again I think that all counting starts at zero, therefore I’m declaring May 31st to be June 0th. But why?
What You See May Be Different From What I See
Some people say that I’m not fat, but the only opinion that really counts to me is mine. So as of today, June 0th, I’m on the warpath to drop some weight. If I’m successful then by month’s end my pants and shirts will fit better and that will lift my spirits immensely.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – fat
Current Music – listening to the “LightSource” podcast
Mode Of Transportation To Work – It’s Sunday so no commute today!
Exercise (b)Log – nothing (yet)
Foot Mileage – 7 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 22 (22)
Vegetarian Days – 1, Carnivorous Days – 30
Marta Rides – 0
– lose four pound… plain and simple
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the JalapeÃ±o Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem