Every once in a while I have to admit that my life borders on boring. Today is one of those days.
Other Night OTP
Last night I once again headed to Roswell for the semi-monthly meeting of the Roswell Photographic Society. As is customary for the third-Monday meeting last night was photo critique night. Last night’s theme was “Old Building Detail” and unfortunately I was once again too lazy to prepare a shot for critique.
Prior to the meeting a small group of us met at Chick-fil-A to eat dinner. I had a chilled “spicy” chicken wrap and continue to wonder why people like to eat at Chick-fil-A. Is it just a better place to get breakfast? I hear people rave about their biscuit sandwiches.
ITP Flickr Pic
From Sunday’s Gwinnett Braves game.
I was not ready for this shot, hence the reason the men’s heads are not pictured. However, I really like the shot because it conveys just about all the information you need to know about this play.
Concert? Yes. Camera? Probably Not
Tonight I’ll be at The EARL to see the Meat Puppets show. Depending on my feelings at the time (read “How much I feel like ‘working’ and fighting the crowd”) I will probably not be dragging my camera along tonight. Anyone else planning on attending?
And Many Mooooooore
Happy birthday to East Atlanta neighbor, friend, and ITP-Reader Jenka. If you’d like to read about the fun that she’s having on her very special day then surf on over to her blog at Total Eclipse of the Heart.
May you live long enough to once again witness the Boston Red Sox lose the World Series to the New York Mets. 😛
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – fair
Current Music – listening to last week’s “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!” podcast
Website Of The Day – Say you have a long URL to post but a limited amount of space in which to post it…. What to do? bit.ly to the rescue!
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Foot Mileage – 0 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 16 (16)
Vegetarian Days – 0, Carnivorous Days – 15
Marta Rides – 0
– lose four pounds… plain and simple (not going to happen)
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the JalapeÃ±o Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem