How’s that for a positive start for a Friday?
Cleaning House And It Feels So Good
Last night I finally started the process of house cleaning. Unfortunately, I still have a long way to go.
In addition to cleaning and organizing I started to eradicate the extra wildlife residing in the ITP household. The score last night was:
Spiders killed – 3
Ants killed – 3
Moth killed – 1
I guess that my cleanup process is going to be a slow, constant job until I finally sell the house.
Lose It By Using “Lose It!”
Yesterday I downloaded an application for my iPhone called “Lose It!”. The application is a food/exercising logging application which helps people set a weight-loss goal and predict when that goal will be achieved.
According to Lose It! my goal to lose twenty pounds should be completed by January 8th, 2010. In order to achieve this I am allowed a Calorie budget of 2,096 calories per day, which does not take into account any exercise that I perform. Of course you’ll be able to track my progress at the end of each blog entry.
I’m going to be the first to admit that food logging is going to be a royal pain in my ass and ruin eating/drinking from now until January, but it’s going to have to happen.
You Down With LLC? Yeah Talk To Me
Yesterday I also started the investigative process for starting my own LLC. My first idea was to follow the lead that I heard about recently by going through BizFilings. However, when I tweeted this notion I was flooded by replies telling that it is easy to do yourself and that I shouldn’t use a firm to do my paperwork.
So, I’m now contemplating a beer/business get-together with those who have the knowledge.
On-On To 100!
Tomorrow I will get my one hundredth hash with the Atlanta Hash House Harriers. That’s right, after nearly ten and a half years of hashing I’ll finally reach that milestone. It’s not that I’ve been avoiding AH4, but hashing with Black Sheep Hash has more than satiated my need to hash. To make this hash even more unusual, I’ll be once again traveling to Newnan to run it because the trail is being laid by ITP-Reader Steve (aka Fagpipes).
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – okay, but not great
Current Music – listening to yesterday’s “Buzz Out Loud” podcast from c|net
Website Of The Day – Earth Album is a really cool mashup between Google Maps and Flickr. I suggest that you give it a whirl.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – 200 pounds
Foot Mileage – ~8.5 miles, Wheel Mileage – 106 miles
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 9 (9)
Vegetarian Days – 0, Carnivorous Days – 20
Marta Rides – 0
– Not get fired from my job
– Restart work on house, actually making progress this time
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Jalapeño Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem