On my way home from a long day of work I decided to stop in for some dinner. It wasn’t until I got home that I realized that it was Tuesday night. To make matters worse I didn’t get home until after Hell’s Kitchen had already started and I also managed to miss a phone call from ITP-Reader Betsy. So I could have had an enjoyable night hanging out with a good friend and instead I spent another night eating dinner alone and not doing much. D’Oh.
The Purchases Just Keep On Coming
I’m buying supplies for the upcoming photo exhibit at which I am going to attempt to sell photos. Mats with backers and plastic bags were reasonably priced, although shipping them to Georgia cost $33 on top of a $111 order (I purchased 75 mat-packages, consisting of two different sizes).
I just purchased an art “bin” in which I will place the bagged, matted photos that I am looking to sell; that set me back another $50 ($10 of which was for shipping).
Now I need to determine which photos that I want to print and pay to have them printed and shipped before the exhibit’s setup at the beginning of October.
Good googly-moogly I hope that I sell something in order to recoup some of my expenses…
ITP Flickr Pic
Well, I failed on Day #1. The rule of this game is that no photo taken, no photo posted. This will hopefully apply pressure on my to shoot more.
Packed And Ready To Roll
It’s time to get my ass back in the saddle. The Red Rocket is strapped onto the top of the Jackmobile in anticipation of being ridden tonight. If I can make it to Avondale by 6pm I’ll join the Savage Pizza riders, if not I’ll hop on and do a solo ride.
RealiTV Update: Hell’s Kitchen — I’m Shutting It Down!
I’m done with the Hell’s Kitchen! Once again two people were nominated and neither of them were eliminated. It’s all big take and no big cooking to back it up. That’s it. I’m through.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – Brain dead. Wish I had something about which to blog today.
Current Music – listening to last night’s Hell’s Kitchen.
Website Of The Day – Spoon Sisters sell novelties as strange as the name of their store.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – 201 pounds
Foot Mileage – 0 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 2 (2)
Vegetarian Days – 0, Carnivorous Days – 1
Marta Rides – 0
– Not get fired from my job
– Take at least one photo every day
– Restart work on house, actually making progress this time (note: not successful during August)
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Jalapeño Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem