My vegetable container held about three inches of rain which had fallen over the past two days. I go away for two days and this is what you people let happen? Why is it that we either have no rain or too much? Can’t we bargain for a little moderation?
Today is another short blog because I’m too busy to dedicate the time needed to write a longer one. Sorry about that.
Wait Wait Do Tell Me!
My tickets for the performance of Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me! in “Atlanta” arrived in the mail yesterday (or on Wednesday — I don’t know since I wasn’t ITP).
I was thrilled to get half-decent tickets because I figured out the presale code “KASELL” the day before tickets went on sale. I was surprised and disappointed to find out afterward that many people already knew this presale code. Oh well, it doesn’t diminish the accomplishment that I figured it out on my own.
What still confuses me about my ticket purchases is that I purchased two tickets. Two? Me? The guy who hasn’t had a date in three years? What the fuck was I thinking? Oh well, I’m (almost) sure that my extra ticket won’t go to waste.
TWO ITP Flickr Pics
These are two of the four free-standing hearths that I passed on my way home from Clemson, South Carolina yesterday.
I really should have stopped to take photos of the other two as well, but I was being lazy.
Time Is My Enemy
Sooooo muuuuuuch to do! Sooooo littttttle time!
I’ve still not selected what I want to print for the upcoming photography exhibit. It’s driving me nuts that I’ve waited this long and I’m about to throw up my hands and quit.
If I feel the desire to go out for a concert tonight I’ll be heading to Masquerade to see/hear She Wants Revenge.
Tomorrow and Sunday are already overbooked and with the weather the forecast that I’m seeing the one thing I really want to do — cycling — may lose out.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – meh, hating this weather
Current Music – listening to last week’s “Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me!” podcast.
Website Of The Day – One of the things occupying my time this weekend is the Atlanta Linux Fest. No, I’m not a nerd. I’m trying to return to nerdome so that I can be employable where ever I go.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – 200 pounds
Foot Mileage – 5 miles, Wheel Mileage – 136.7 miles
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 1 (10)
Vegetarian Days – 1, Carnivorous Days – 16
Marta Rides – 0
– Not get fired from my job
– Take at least one photo every day
– Restart work on house, actually making progress this time (note: not successful during August)
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the JalapeÃ±o Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem