I did nothing again yesterday. I left work around 2pm with a splitting headache and went straight home to rest.
For the third night in a row I canceled plans to go to a concert (two of those nights I had purchased tickets).
I thought that I would be back to 100% by today. I was wrong. In fact, I almost feel as if I am having a relapse. I still have the “head in a vice” feeling that I had yesterday and I’ve just returned to sneezing and coughing. Oh joy!
My forecast for today, tonight, and tomorrow’s blog? : MORE BORING.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – pissed and hating life
Current Music – silence, my head can’t take the noise
Website Of The Day – My Life Is Average. Actually “average” would be an improvement right about now.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – didn’t check
Foot Mileage – 5 miles, Wheel Mileage – 171 miles
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 0 (10)
Vegetarian Days – 4, Carnivorous Days – 25
Marta Rides – 0
– Not get fired from my job
– Take at least one photo every day
– Restart work on house, actually making progress this time (note: not successful during August)
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the JalapeÃ±o Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem