I’ve been doing a lot of things, most of which seem to distract my vision on what I want out of life. I want, in fact need, to refocus.
On my agenda:
- Become a successful programmer (again).
- Photograph, photograph, photograph — creatively.
- Get Jalapeño Beach running
- Set up my email and Google Voice for my nuesslein.us domain and create personal calling cards with that information on it (think “business card” without business implications)
And I’ll do it all with or without having an Amazon account… (yep, my account has yet to be reinstated)
Eclipse de Luna(tic)
I had dinner and drinks with friends and coworkers at Eclipse de Luna last night. Eclipse de Luna is a “tapas” restaurant which means you pay near-full prices for small portions of food (you may get my feeling for this concept from the tone of that last statement.) I was glad that I wasn’t all that hungry, although the group outing wound up costing me $25 regardless because we (sanely) decided to divide the bill by the number of people sitting at our table.
Gents, if it’s a place to find beautiful women you seek then take your game to Eclipse de Luna. I was (perhaps not) stunned by the number of stunning young ladies in the Dunwoody location, presumably the stay so slender by not eating gargantuan portions of food. I have no “game” so I sat on the sidelines and watched the activity swarm around me.
I’m Now Riding The Google Wave
But don’t ask me how to use it, or even what my ID is, for I have no idea yet.
UPDATE: I am most likely “InsideThePerimeter@googlewave.com” Rats, another account to which I’ve tied myself to the identity “InsideThePerimeter.” When I assumed that identity I figured I’d be here forever. Forever is started to seem like it will come to an end someday in the not-to-distant future.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – unfocused
Current Music – listening to last night’s Survivor
Website Of The Day – ITP-Reader Randy sent me a link to a really neat company called Eco Font. Eco Fon’t goal is to help us use less ink when printing. Seems like a good idea to me.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – didn’t check
Foot Mileage – 8 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 0
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 0 (0)
Vegetarian Days – 5, Carnivorous Days – 17
Marta Rides – 0
– Not get fired from my job
– Take at least one photo every day
– Restart work on house, actually making progress this time (note: not successful during August)
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Jalapeño Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem