Goddammit! I was in a great mood going to bed and now it has turned foul.
One of my toilets is leaking again, thankfully it seems to be a bad gasket in the water line — one which I replaced only a few years ago. Seriously, unless something remarkably positive happens in 2010 with my house I am going to put it on the market. I can’t deal with it any longer.
And now, the photo I took this morning is not uploading to Flickr. I’d kill the application and try again of not for the fact that I typed in a lot of information for it and refuse to attempt to recreate it.
So there you have it. Good mood gone. Crappy mood arrived. And I don’t feel like dealing with anything at the moment. I tried to take a silent vow to never post another “someone has pissed in my Cheerios” post because I know that’s not what people want to see/read/hear, but I’m really over it all at the moment.
FML. (Look it up on the internets if you don’t know for what it stands).
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – aggravated
Current Music – nothing
Website Of The Day – none
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – didn’t check
Foot Mileage – 0 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 0
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 0 (0)
Vegetarian Days – 1, Carnivorous Days – 1
Marta Rides – 0
– Not get fired from my job
– Restart work on house, actually making progress this time (note: not successful during August, September, or October)
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the JalapeÃ±o Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem