I’ve reached tipping points in many aspects of my life. Time is limited and becoming more so each year. I need to start making some critical decisions…
I need to keep this really short today. Colder weather meant more time under the covers, which meant that traffic was exponentially slower, which meant that I am later than I need to be and have a ton of work to accomplish.
I’ll catch up with everyone on Monday when I hope provide some photographs and a recap on Saturday night’s Mountain Goats concert at Variety Playhouse (no link because TextExpander doesn’t seem to be responding. DANGEN! In the mean time, let me know what you are up to this weekend.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – fat, lazy, rushed
Current Music – silence
Website Of The Day – It’s Friday. Kill some time today by playing the Tipping Point Adventure Game.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – didn’t check
Foot Mileage – 4.5 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 0
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 5 (5)
Vegetarian Days – 4, Carnivorous Days – 15
Marta Rides – 0
– Not get fired from my job
– Restart work on house, actually making progress this time (note: not successful during August, September, or October)
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Jalapeño Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem