For the first time in ten years I’ve been granted the Friday following Thanksgiving (aka “Black Friday”) off from work, paid, without having to take a vacation day. I’ve already used this morning to make some coffee, read a few pages from one of the books I am currently reading, and order myself a new monitor from Newegg.
Have A Great Weekend
I’m taking the rest of the morning to learn some CSS. Have a great weekend.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – overweight (but starting the rectification of this today)
Current Music – listening to yesterday’s “Daily Giz Wiz” podcast
Website Of The Day – Find your “Black Friday” deals at BF Ads — assuming you are not out making purchases already.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – not at work. W00t!
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – didn’t check
Foot Mileage – 4.5 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 0
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 1 (10)
Vegetarian Days – 4, Carnivorous Days – 22
Marta Rides – 0
– Not get fired from my job
– Restart work on house, actually making progress this time (note: not successful during August, September, or October)
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the JalapeÃ±o Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem