I’ve backed myself into a time corner so I have little-to-no time for the blog today.
I’m way behind schedule at work. I’m liking the work I’m doing, I just need to get it done on schedule.
Tonight I’ll be attending the performance of “Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me!” at Cobb Energy Centre
Saturday afternoon I’ll be laying the Pine Lake Hash and I fear that some of the area that I’ve chosen has been changed. Looks like I’ll need to perform a little last-minute reccying, but when? Oh, and the weather forecast is calling for cold and rain on Saturday. Niiiiiiice.
Last night I left the office “early” 6:00pm because I was tired and hungry. I went to Fox Bros BBQ, started to watch “The Year Without A Santa Claus,” fell asleep for about an hour waking at 10:20pm, watched Top Chef, and then could not get back to sleep until around 2:00am. Of course getting to sleep at that hour has made me later than usual this morning. Oh bother…
Five Of The One Hundred Simple Secrets Of Happy People
I am currently, and deliberately slowly, reading a super-easy read called The 100 Simple Secrets Of Happy People. Each morning I read three of these “secrets.” (Remember when I mentioned exercising my mind?)
Here are five “secrets” on which you can ponder
- Root for the home team
- Don’t confuse stuff with success
- Every relationship is different
- Don’t think “What if?”
You may find this hard to believe, but I’m trying to live my life under the concept that it’s the only one I’ll ever have so I better enjoy it.
RealiTV Update: Top Chef — Atlanta Loses Again
Like Richard Blais before him Kevin Gillespie made it to the finals for Top Chef and came in third place.
I don’t think it’ll hurt his career too much as he was picked as the fans’ favorite and I’ve heard that Woodfire Grill is booked through mid-January.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – completely overwhelmed
Current Music – silence
Website Of The Day – They say that Vevo will be the “Next Big Thing” in the music video world. Only time will tell, I’m sure.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – didn’t check
Foot Mileage – 0 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 0
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 10 (10)
Vegetarian Days – 1, Carnivorous Days – 8
Marta Rides – 0
– Not get fired from my job
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the JalapeÃ±o Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem