Within thirty minutes of football time my hopes of seeing the NY Jets in the Super Bowl were dashed yesterday. No condolences are needed, no retorts to Colt-fan comments will be provided.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are two thousand and change for you.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – disappointed; still not 100% health-wise and have to wait eight more days before my physical.
Current Music – listening to an old Evernote podcast
Website Of The Day – If you know for what FML stands you know that you may not want to follow today’s link at work as it may not be “safe.” Eff My Life.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – 198 pounds
Pages Of 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die Read – 48
Foot Mileage – 9 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 30, Situps – 75
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 7 (12*)
Vegetarian Days – 4, Carnivorous Days – 20
Marta Rides – 0
* – because I stripped the bed instead of making the bed
– Not get fired from my job
– Reduce my weight to 185 pounds (starting weight was 198 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the JalapeÃ±o Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
– Get the Black Sheep stats out of Excel and online
– Ride in no fewer than two 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in PHP and CSS
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem