I’m starting to sound like a broken record, but I didn’t do a whole lot of blog-worthy stuff last night…
One Step Closer
Yesterday I brought in someone to look at replacing the electrical outlet that I plan to have AT&T use for a U-Verse installation. The job seemed to be fairly simple, so I also mentioned having him look into the light switch in the kitchen which I’ve yet to repair.
It all seems to be okay, now I just need to find time next week to schedule the repairs as he was unable to do the work last night.
Slow Going With The iPhone Development Learning
It gets me a bit frustrated when I don’t accomplish what I set out to do (see also: take more photographs).
While far from alone, I was one of the people who realized how important the internet would be back in 1992 — and I did nothing about it!
When Apple announced a software development kit for the iPhone I realized that would be game changing and set about to learn iPhone development — and then I got sidetracked.
So now I’m determined to get involved. Learning how to develop code is not beyond my skills, I just need to dedicate more time to getting this done. I know that it will make me happier…
Bring on the iPad!
Bring on the completion of the organization of my LLC!
ITP Flickr Pic
Ugh, nothing today. I couldn’t even get a dopey shot like I did yesterday.
RealiTV Update: Survivor Lost Out To Sleep
I fell asleep really early last night, while watching iPhone development videos. Ugh. I’ll be listening to last night’s episode later today so please no spoilers.
Another Big Weekend Ahead
Hey, it’s a Black Sheep Hash weekend. That’s right, I’m planning on going Sunday. One of the hares on Sunday is ITP-Reader Betsy (aka “Boner Rooter”); last year she and her co-hair Claire (aka “Blue Ball Special”) brought us snow, I’m anxious to see what they have in store for us this year.
I’m also planning on using the predicted sunshine this weekend to do a little photography using some of the information provided to me from some of my fellow hashers about abandoned cars and houses.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – fat, but alright. I’m not overly-optimistic, but things may be looking up.
Current Music – finishing listening to yesterday’s “The Story” podcast
Website Of The Day – I seem to be forgetting about a lot of things lately. Never again with Crap, I Missed It!.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – stair climbing, 6 floors
Morning Weigh-In – didn’t check, that’ll start again Monday
Pages Of 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die Read – 52
Foot Mileage – 0 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 0
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 5** (5)
Vegetarian Days – 5, Carnivorous Days – 20
Marta Rides – 0
* – since I stayed in a hotel
** – because I stayed in friends’ house
– Not get fired from my job
– Reduce my weight to 185 pounds (starting weight was 198 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Jalapeño Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
– Get the Black Sheep stats out of Excel and online
– Ride in no fewer than two 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Complete my Taco Mac Passport requirement of 125 beers
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in PHP and CSS
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem