I’m registered to camp this weekend at Black Rock Mountain state park. Unfortunately the rain has arrived and is pretty much predicted to remain until Sunday. Ugh.
Another Successful Laundry Night
Last night I performed my weekly routine of doing laundry and eating dinner at Lee’s Bakery. The night was uneventful as always, and once again laundry consumed the lion’s share of my evening.
Next week I’m thinking of shaking things up enough by trying out a new laundromat so that I can eat again at a Mexican tortas restaurant I discovered this week.
ITP Flickr Pic
This is another shot taken last Sunday.
While none of my photos came out as sharp, or as with as little noise as I desired, I do like the way that the sun is illuminating the car in this shot.
Tonight I’ll be attending the annual silent auction put on by Atlanta Photography Exhibit. Unlike last year I decided not to donate a print for auction. It’s not that I don’t believe in the cause, but I just didn’t want to give away another one of my prints.
Tonight’s silent auction is being held at a Buckhead bar/restaurant called Saskatoon, which most of you will recognize as one of the many fun-to-pronounce Canadian city names. The auction starts at 7pm, if your schedule permits you should come out and say hello.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – meh
Current Music – listening to this week’s “MacBreak Weekly” podcast
Website Of The Day – MacBreak Weekly just introduced me to Big Nerd Ranch. Huh.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – forgot to check
Pages Of 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die Read – 52
Foot Mileage – ~4 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 20
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 9 (9)
Vegetarian Days – 1, Carnivorous Days – 8
Marta Rides – 0
– Not get fired from my job
– Ride my bicycle no fewer than 100 miles
– Get the new LLC moving…
– Reduce my weight to 185 pounds (starting weight was 198 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Jalapeño Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
– Get the Black Sheep stats out of Excel and online
– Ride in no fewer than two 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Complete my Taco Mac Passport requirement of 125 beers
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in PHP and CSS
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem