In past years in this space I’ve had a lot of fun on April Fool’s Day crafting witty posts. For the past two days I’ve been battling an insidious illness which yesterday made my head hurt to the point where reading was nearly impossible. As you can thus imagine, yesterday was a little less than “productive.” I did manage to bake a chicken and snap a photo or two. Unfortunately I was so weak and in pain that those photos remain inside the camera still.
I’m once again just waking up an the hour at which I’m normally at work. So with great apologies today’s post will be a lame as yesterday’s.
This Is No Joke Either
Today is the day that I intended to finally announce my LLC. By now I was to have a business bank account in place (still waiting for that coveted credit card to get approved), a logo, and a website. Regardless, I want to get it out there, so I introduce to you:
Sharpened Stone, LLC (no need to click on that link as it will take you nowhere).
One more thing…
Happy Birthday Greetings
Today is the 34th birthday of Apple
Computer! I look forward to taking possession of their latest offspring, an iPad 3G, in the near future.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – 80% okay
Current Music – silence
Website Of The Day – Google has long been April Fool’s jokesters (Go to Google today and you’ll see they’ve renamed themselves to “Topeka.” Read about their many pranks on the Google Hoaxes Wikipedia page.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – couldn’t be bothered to check today
Pages Of 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die Read – 52
Foot Mileage – 0 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 0
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 0 (0) [I’ve stripped the bed of the “sick” bedding]
Vegetarian Days – 0, Carnivorous Days – 0
Marta Rides – 0
– Not to get sick for the entire month
– Not get fired from my job
– Ride my bicycle no fewer than 100 miles
– Get the new LLC movingâ€¦
– Reduce my weight to 185 pounds (starting weight was 198 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the JalapeÃ±o Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
– Get the Black Sheep stats out of Excel and online
– Ride in no fewer than two 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Complete my Taco Mac Passport requirement of 125 beers
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in PHP and CSS
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem