Sleep trumps blogging this morning. I woke up insanely tired, and with a bit of a runny nose (I hope today doesn’t destroy my goal of two illness-free months in a row) and decided to give my body a little bonus by going back to sleep.
(Crappy) ITP Flickr Pic
Last night’s seats for the Braves game were awesome (thanks again ITP-Reader Debbie!). I took this shot with my iPhone’s digital zoom all the way zoomed in.
Remember kids, digital zoom is not your friend.
Well, work that is. Back the “norm” tomorrow. Talk amongst yourselves…
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – tired
Current Music – silence
Website Of The Day – New Blues today reports of a rumor of the lovely Dagmar Midcap leaving WGCL. In other news, I found out that there is a website called News Blues.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – didn’t check
Pages Of 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die Read – 77
Foot Mileage – ~4 miles, Wheel Mileage – 102.2 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 0
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 2 (8)
Vegetarian Days – 1, Carnivorous Days – 17
Marta Rides To Work – 0
Bike Rides To Work – 3
– Not to get sick for the entire month (I did it once, I can do it again!)
– Not get fired from my job
– Ride my bicycle no fewer than 200 miles
– Get the Sharpened Stone, LLC moving further
– Complete at least one iPhone application (seriously, this needs to happen)
– Completely plan out my August/September Colorado trip
– Reduce my weight to 185 pounds (starting weight was 198 pounds) [update: On July 1 I’ve sadly gained weight; I’m at 203 pounds]
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Sharpened Stone.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
Get the Black Sheep stats out of Excel and online
– Ride in no fewer than two 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Complete my Taco Mac Passport requirement of 125 beers
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in
PHP and CSS Objective-C
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem