No, I didn’t meet a woman yesterday…
My right index toe is still not back to normal (at the time of this writing — 10:15pm Eastern), nor at the time I awoken –5:15am Eastern, though the swelling may be subsiding).
ITP Flickr Pic
Last night my co-worker and I ate at one of Clemson’s fancier restaurants, called The Blue Heron.
I’m Not Myself These Days
Perhaps this is maturing, but I spent the night in a college town and did not go out to the bars. Perhaps it was the realization that I am not Don Draper and therefore will only wind up disappointed. Regardless, my indulgence last night was going to Clemson’s coffee house / ice cream parlor called Spill The Beans, where the ice cream side of the house was jumping, but no one seemed available to sell me a coffee to go with my ice cream.
RealiTV Update: Please Don’t Spill The Beans
The hotel in which I stayed last night did not offer Bravo so I currently do not know who won Top Chef. Please do not spoil it for me.
For some odd reason I stumbled upon and watched the season premier of Survivor: Nicaragua. This season the tribes have been divided into “30 and Younger” v. “40 and Older.” also for some reason former football coach and tv commentator Jimmy Johnson is one of this season’s contestants. I probably won’t watch log
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – puzzled
Current Music – listening to last weekend’s “Car Talk” podcast
Website Of The Day – Perhaps I should start submitting my actions/outcomes to Fault Meter to see if all the bad things happening to me are my fault.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – couldn’t check
Pages Of 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die Read – 77
Foot Mileage – ~15 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 0
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 2* (2)
Vegetarian Days – 0, Carnivorous Days – 15
Marta Rides To Work – 0
Bike Rides To Work – 0
– Not to get sick for the entire month
– Not get fired from my job
– Ride my bicycle no fewer than 250 miles
– Determine the fate of Sharpened Stone, LLC
– Complete at least one iPhone application (seriously, this needs to happen)
– lose five pounds
– eat vegetarian at least one day a week
– Reduce my weight to 185 pounds (starting weight was 198 pounds) [update: On July 1 I’ve sadly gained weight; I’m at 203 pounds]
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Sharpened Stone.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
Get the Black Sheep stats out of Excel and online
– Ride in no fewer than two 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Complete my Taco Mac Passport requirement of 125 beers
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in
PHP and CSS Objective-C
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem