I’m kinda taking a day off for my birthday today. I had a rough night last night and a lousy three-mile walk/run this morning. I’m in the office but don’t know if I’ll be staying here past lunch. I’m deciding to do a little soul-searching today.
ITP Flickr Scan
While going through boxes a few weeks ago I came across this. It seems fitting for today.
This napkin (which admittedly is yellower than it appears here, I just couldn’t help myself) is around forty years old.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – disappointed
Current Music – catching up on the Tour de France
Website Of The Day – Too young to remember The Banana Splits? Go check out their website, young’n.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – next week
Foot Mileage – ~9.0 miles
Wheel Mileage – 0.0 miles
Pushups – 0
Situps – 0
Stairs – 0 flights
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 0 (0)
Vegetarian Days – 2
Carnivorous Days – 19
Marta Rides To Work – 0
Bike Rides To Work – 0
– “Completely” recover from the bike crash
Buy a bicycle and start riding again
– Not to get sick for the entire month
– Not get fired from my job
– Run at least once
– Eat vegetarian no fewer than five days
– Lose three pounds
2011 Goals [will be a little more fluid than in past years]
– Reduce my weight by 25 pounds based on the my weight as measured on February 1st
Completely read the book Daily Negations which I received as a Christmas gift.
– Run Sharpened Stone as a real business — one which does not get penalized.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
Ride in no fewer than five 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Run in no fewer than
two one half-marathon
– Submit at least one application under the name “Sharpened Stone” to Apple’s iOS store
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem
– Eat smaller portions