But what really angered me is what transpired shortly after my walk.
The office workout/locker room renovation was supposed to last four days. That was weeks ago. When I walked in this morning there were guys doing all sorts of work with ceiling tiles, leaving dust everywhere, and keeping the locker room door open. But I needed to take a shower.
And then I realized that I didn’t pack my belt.
And then I found out that it didn’t matter that I didn’t pack my belt because the pants, which are a size larger than I desire to wear, are so tight that I am unable to tuck in the shirt I packed.
I am not a happy man.
Check that, I am a pissed man.
May you have a better time than I will today.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – fucking furious
Current Music – nothing, the steam coming out of my ears would drown anything I attempt to put into them
Website Of The Day – Awkward Stock Photos. I think the title says it all.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – whatever
Foot Mileage – ~8.9 miles
Wheel Mileage – 0.0 miles
Pushups – 0
Situps – 0
Stairs – 6 flights
Days Of Bed-Making – 10*
Vegetarian Days – 3*
Carnivorous Days – 6
Pancakes Eaten – 2
Marta Rides To Work – 0
Bike Rides To Work – 0
– Lose at least one pound (net weight loss)
– Exercise for thirty minutes no fewer than twenty days
– Not to get sick for the entire month
– Eat vegetarian no fewer than ten days
– Not get fired from my job, nor quit my job
– Follow up with doctors, lawyer, women in whom I have interest
– Go out on a least one date with a woman in whom I have interest
– Submit 2012 paperwork for Sharpened Stone, LLC
– Gather all tax paperwork for 2011 income taxes
– Successfully arrange for automatic payments for my mortgage
– Watch all of the classes in the 2011 Winter semester of Stanford’s CS193P (iOS Development) course
2012 Goals [will be a little less fluid than last year]
– Get my weight under 200 pounds, or at least whittle myself back down to where wearing a 36″ pant size is comfortable
– Completely read ten books, audio books permissible
– Run Sharpened Stone as a real business
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Ride in no fewer than five 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Run in no fewer than one one 10K
– Submit at least one application under the name “Sharpened Stone” to Apple’s iOS store
– Restore the ITP Estate to a condition where it can be put up for sale at any time
– Buy a new iPhone (iPhone 5?), a new iPad (iPad 3?), and MacBook Air [look, not all goals have to be altruistic]
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient and profitable programmer in Objective-C
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem
– Eat smaller portions
– Start, and continue, to make my own bread using my bread machine as well as using the technique outlined in Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking
– Read and discard magazines during the month in which they arrive (even digitally)
– See more live concerts than I did in 2011
– Eat more pancakes
– Drive/Fly somewhere for a real vacation