Yesterday was better for me.
Though I did not get all of my professional nor personal tasks done yesterday I did get in a good workout (note to self: repeat) and had a virtual dinner with Betsy as we each streamed â€œTop Chefâ€.
I thought my day today was going to be interrupted by a scheduled lunchtime all-hands meeting, but alas, it has been postponed. In preparation for this I ate an early breakfast, convinced myself to eat leftovers instead of trying to make my lunch, and postponed my workout until later (hey, maybe I can go outside for a walk today?). I guess that now I can go headâ€™s down after submitting this blog post.
In Goofing Off News:
– I have been binge watching an animated series on Netflix called â€Total Dramaâ€ which completely spoofs â€œSurvivorâ€. The show is a few years old, but I am finding it enjoyable. If you are old enough to remember â€œWacky Racesâ€ it kind of compares to that, or perhaps the show â€Drawn Togetherâ€ that was on Comedy Central many years ago?
– I am trying to learn how to make a faux ground beef from vegetables, in part to reduce my dependence on commercially-produced fake meat, and in part because my creative juices have been going crazy since I am not spending time commuting to/from an office. I wonâ€™t be able to make this yet however as I lack the vegetables needed to construct it. Perhaps Iâ€™ll make a grocery run next week?
– Speaking of the M6, I should probably give it a start today since I havenâ€™t driven anywhere since Saturday, or was it Sunday, morning.
– I have yet to hear back from the roofing company with an estimate.
– I should figure out how to make yard cleanup my daily â€œworkoutâ€ during these days when it is not raining nor is it 90Â°F. Itâ€™s the time, poison ivy, and amount dirty clothes produced which make this difficult for me to manage.
Okay, 0730, time for me to move along. Happy Social Distancing all!