Yesterday was better for me.
Though I did not get all of my professional nor personal tasks done yesterday I did get in a good workout (note to self: repeat) and had a virtual dinner with Betsy as we each streamed “Top Chef”.
I thought my day today was going to be interrupted by a scheduled lunchtime all-hands meeting, but alas, it has been postponed. In preparation for this I ate an early breakfast, convinced myself to eat leftovers instead of trying to make my lunch, and postponed my workout until later (hey, maybe I can go outside for a walk today?). I guess that now I can go head’s down after submitting this blog post.
In Goofing Off News:
– I have been binge watching an animated series on Netflix called ”Total Drama” which completely spoofs “Survivor”. The show is a few years old, but I am finding it enjoyable. If you are old enough to remember “Wacky Races” it kind of compares to that, or perhaps the show ”Drawn Together” that was on Comedy Central many years ago?
– I am trying to learn how to make a faux ground beef from vegetables, in part to reduce my dependence on commercially-produced fake meat, and in part because my creative juices have been going crazy since I am not spending time commuting to/from an office. I won’t be able to make this yet however as I lack the vegetables needed to construct it. Perhaps I’ll make a grocery run next week?
– Speaking of the M6, I should probably give it a start today since I haven’t driven anywhere since Saturday, or was it Sunday, morning.
– I have yet to hear back from the roofing company with an estimate.
– I should figure out how to make yard cleanup my daily “workout” during these days when it is not raining nor is it 90°F. It’s the time, poison ivy, and amount dirty clothes produced which make this difficult for me to manage.
Okay, 0730, time for me to move along. Happy Social Distancing all!