Actually it must have been user error Thursday. It wasn’t until 8:30 last night that I realized I never posted yesterday’s entry. Damn, no wonder why no one commented on my brilliant prose! Oddly, and somewhat sadly, no one asked me where the entry was either.
Go look, it’s worth the five minute read…
Welcome LiveJournal Readers!
I think I have stage one of syndication correct; friends of mine on LiveJournal can read my blog via syndication. Those of you over there ‘hello’, and I promise the formatting looks much better if you go either to http://www.InsideThePerimeter.com, or http://insidetheperimeter.blogspot.com. I’ll work on this…
Meep? What The Hell Does That Mean?
I took this Battle Cry quiz today, here is the result…
Caffeine A Go-Go
Well, I managed to work every Friday in January, so to celebrate I have taken the first Friday in February off! Yippee! As I did in December, I have come up to hang at Joe’s Coffee Shop and do some people watching. In reality today is meant to be spent doing household chores before tens of friends invade my house for the Super Bowl on Sunday.
If I hadn’t planned a million activities which run abut to one another this weekend would be awesome. As it stands now I may need another day off on Monday in order to recover.
- AnAnonymousGirl‘s blog: paying props to my most vocal reader. Glad to see you are updating more often.
- BlogRolling: a site to link blogs. I haven’t played with it much, we’ll see how useful it will be
- MLA Magazine: specifically this article about tApple’s top ten failures
- Digg: non-flashy geek stories posted by geeks for geeks
- Ghost Gallery, the museum of e-failure: see some of the business plans that didn’t work
And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal…
Current Mood – nervous: Super Bowl Party ‘T Minus Two Days’, but happy because the sun has returned
Current Music – random jazz in the coffee shop
Current Read – websites
Got to run, the laptop battery is about to puke and I don’t have my power cord with me…