Happy St Patrick’s Day to all. Like every other holiday which has occurred this year I’m not planning on participating in any St. Patrick’s Day revelry today.
A Night In Roswell
Last night I fought traffic, and oh there was plenty to fight, to get myself from the office to Roswell for the Roswell Photographic Society. Last night’s meeting was the monthly critique meeting and even though I didn’t have a photo to enter I decided I wanted to go to see what others are producing. Overall the shots were good, but I think that the night’s evaluator, local photographer Kathryn Kolb, was a bit too lenient with her critiques.
I’m enjoying participating in RPS meetings, although I must admit I despise driving to Roswell after work, and getting home after 9:00 PM makes for a really long day — especially on a Monday.
OMFG, I Never Would Have Thunk It
Last night after the Roswell Photographic Society meeting I needed dinner. Since it was getting late I didn’t want fancy sit-down in Roswell and after the Baconnator fiasco of a few months ago I was once again avoiding “fast food.”
I got off of 400 at Sidney Marcus and started to ponder. It was now near 9:00 PM and feared that most of the places I’d desire would be closed (ITP ain’t Manhattan, after all). Where did I wind up? Hehehehe….. Waffle House. That’s right. Waffle House.
I have absolutely no problem eating breakfast food 24/7, but I wasn’t into eating eggs last night. Instead I went for the bacon cheeseburger (Baconnator be damned!) with a side of hash browns. Hell’s yeah it was good! You can guarantee that I shall return some time in the future. I don’t see why I shouldn’t, it’s not like I’m trying to impress anyone at the moment.
$22.50 + Ticketmaster = $33.60
Jesus Christ, I just refuse to do business with Ticketmaster again! I don’t care if I never see another “big act” concert or a concert at a venue that only provides Ticketmaster as its online ticket option again!
Ticket Price: $22.50
Convenience Charge: $6.50
Venue Charge: $1.00
Order Processing Charge: $3.60
Total Cost of $22.50 ticket after Ticketmaster flogs you: $33.60
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – meh
Current Music – listening to the “Sound Opinions” podcast
Website Of The Day – The weather will be so nice this week that I may consult Gyminee for some exercise advice….. naaaah.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Foot Mileage – 2.5 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 14 (14)
Vegetarian Days – 8, Carnivorous Days – 8
Marta Rides – 0
– Complete all necessary work on my kitchen
– Lose no fewer than one pound
– Run no fewer than 30 miles
– Completely read Softbox Lighting Techniques for Professional Photographers, and Conceptual Blockbusting: A Guide to Better Ideas
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the JalapeÃ±o Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem