Today is going to be mega-brief. I’m running real late this morning because I couldn’t get my ass out of bed.
RealiTV Update : Top Chef – I Should’ve Eaten At Woodfire Grill While I Had The Chance
Actually I have eaten at Woodfire Grill; I took Jeannie there on a date. That means it’s been a little more than seven years since I’ve eaten there. Wow.
Anyway, Woodfire Grill’s co-owner and chef Kevin Gillespie has continued to kick some major ass on this season’s Top Chef. He is doing so well that I predict that it will be very hard to get reservations at Woodfire Grill in the future, it not so already.
Not only did Gillespie win the QuickFire Challenge, which at this point seems silly since it earned him absolutely nothing, he also wooed Natalie Portman and won the elimination challenge. With Gillespie’s previous wins neither of these came as a surprise. What did come as a surprise was the ouster of SPOILER Mike I instead of Robin. Go figure!
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – late
Current Music – nothing, I’m too rushed to even get my headphones out
Website Of The Day – Yesterday a friend of mine posted a facebook update that his “Beer of the Month Club” package from MicroBeerClub had arrived. A few years ago I would’ve killed to be in such a club, but now there is such variety in the stores that I don’t find it necessary. It’s a cool concept nonetheless.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – didn’t check
Foot Mileage – 8 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 0
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 0 (0)
Vegetarian Days – 5, Carnivorous Days – 23
Marta Rides – 0
– Not get fired from my job
– Take at least one photo every day
– Restart work on house, actually making progress this time (note: not successful during August)
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Jalapeño Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem