It was a busy weekend for me. Did I get everything I wanted done? The height of my lawn would tell you “No.” but I did manage to get a lot of things organized and accomplished this weekend. After three days of sickness it felt great to be able to be productive again.
Speaking of being productive, thanks to last week’s illness I’m now behind schedule at work so this will be short today… Why don’t you tell me what fun things you did this past weekend?
Oh, and in case you are wondering — I did not get an iPad on Saturday. 🙁 I am pre-ordering an iPad 3G this week. 🙂
Two Out Of Three Ain’t Bad
I managed to make it to two of the three concerts that I wanted to attend this weekend; at least they were the two for which I had pre-purchased tickets.
On Friday I headed to Variety Playhouse for the Midlake show. The show was pretty good, but unfortunately for me the last vestiges of my sickness hit about four songs into Midlake’s set. At that point I decided that the band sounded so much like their CDs that I would probably not miss much by leaving early and getting some much-needed sleep.
Last night I headed to Masquerade for the Ted Leo and The Pharmacists show. This was the first time that I seen Ted Leo perform and I was not disappointed.
It’s been some time since I’ve grilled burgers.
On Saturday I figured out that if I tucked the legs of the grill under this paving stone that the grill would have increased stability and the stone would act as a heat shield for the plastic cabinet on which I was cooking.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – much better
Current Music – listening to last night’s The Amazing Race
Website Of The Day – My friend Bill has long been a good photographer. I found out the other day that he has his own website Cattail Photography.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – didn’t check today
Pages Of 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die Read – 52
Foot Mileage – 0 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 0
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 0 (0)
Vegetarian Days – 0, Carnivorous Days – 4
Marta Rides – 0
– Not to get sick for the entire month
– Not get fired from my job
– Ride my bicycle no fewer than 100 miles
– Get the new LLC moving…
– Reduce my weight to 185 pounds (starting weight was 198 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Jalapeño Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
– Get the Black Sheep stats out of Excel and online
– Ride in no fewer than two 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Complete my Taco Mac Passport requirement of 125 beers
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in PHP and CSS
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem