I’m feeling a little better than I did yesterday and am keeping my fingers crossed that I feel 100% better by tonight as I’ll be dining at Woodfire Grill for ITP-Reader Betsy’s birthday tonight.
I’m Sleeping Too Much
If and when I finally return to “normal” I want to put the brakes on the oodles of sleep I’ve been getting recently (as in the past few months). I know people attest that sleep is good for you, but I have too much to do in the rest of my life to sleep it away. As an immediate benefit my morning commute will be immensely less stressful as well.
ITP Flickr Pic
Thought about taking a shot of the sweet potatoes in my crockpot, but then I thought differently.
A Brief Update
The other day I groused about my ticket woes. Well, I’m glad to report that each has been rectified. I called Shakespeare Tavern and purchased a ticket for “A Christmas Carol.” And, I called the Horizon Theatre and was able to change my reservation to the 18th of December instead of the 17th — anyone “reminding” me of a previous commitment on the 18th will be shot. 😉
Yes, I have to go….
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – still bummed, but trying to be positive
Current Music – silence
Website Of The Day – Apple made a big deal out of (finally) getting the Beatles catalog on iTunes. I’ll do them one better, The Beatles Complete On Ukulele.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In –
Pages Of 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die Read – 77
Foot Mileage – ~9 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 25
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 0 (0)
Vegetarian Days – 0, Carnivorous Days – 17
Marta Rides To Work – 0
Bike Rides To Work – 0
– Not to get sick for the entire month
– Not get fired from my job
– Ride my bicycle no fewer than 100 miles
– Run no fewer than 50 miles
– Determine the fate of Sharpened Stone, LLC
– lose five pounds
– eat vegetarian at least one day a week
– Reduce my weight to 185 pounds (starting weight was 198 pounds) [update: On July 1 I’ve sadly gained weight; I’m at 203 pounds]
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Sharpened Stone.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
Get the Black Sheep stats out of Excel and online, completed
Ride in no fewer than two 50 mile or 50K bike rides, completed
Complete my Taco Mac Passport requirement of 125 beers, completed
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in
PHP and CSS Objective-C
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem