Sorry for the late posting, I’ve been giving updates to people in the office. That’s right, I’ve returned to work. Even getting stuck in traffic this morning beat the shit out of the way I spent last Monday. And this will be super short because I’m way behind schedule.
Walk This Way
You put one foot in front of the other
And soon you’ll be walking across the floor
You put one foot in front of the othere
And soon you’ll be walking out the door.
Well, I’m “walking” again. I smell like Tiger Balm (heating gel). My spirits are improving and I’m looking forward to drinking spirits (beer/wine) again.
I once again bow in thanks to ITP-Readers Martha and Betsy for taking care of me. Martha shuttled me to get the police report (which may be in my favor), my doctor, and the hospital (though it turns out I didn’t need to go there); in addition she brought over more food for me. Betsy, who furnished dinner for me all week also stopped by on Saturday to drop off some milk and fruit. Great friends, to whom I am deeply appreciative.
Okay, I need to do work since I’m at the office. I’ll return to “better” blogging tomorrow.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – coming around
Current Music – silence
Website Of The Day – Now that ITP-Reader Betsy won’t have to come over to bring food to me every night she’ll need something to pass the time. For her I present to you Fabio Viviani‘s blog.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – whatever
Foot Mileage – 0.0 miles
Wheel Mileage – 0.0 miles
Pushups – 0
Situps – 0
Stairs – 0 flights
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 0 (0)
Vegetarian Days – 0
Carnivorous Days – 6
Marta Rides To Work – 0
Bike Rides To Work – 0
– Recover from the bike crash
– Not to get sick for the entire month
– Not get fired from my job
– Lose two pounds
Go out on a date with someone else
– Read an entire book, specifically Chef’s Story
2011 Goals [will be a little more fluid than in past years]
– Reduce my weight by 25 pounds based on the my weight as measured on February 1st
Completely read the book Daily Negations which I received as a Christmas gift.
– Run Sharpened Stone as a real business — one which does not get penalized.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
– Ride in no fewer than five 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Run in no fewer than two half-marathons
– Submit at least one application under the name “Sharpened Stone” to Apple’s iOS store
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem
– Eat smaller portions