I know what you are thinking after reading Andisheh Nouree’s article in this week’s Creative Loafing (thanks Betsy for the head’s up — how is Reese?) “Oh no, Paulie likes Hello Kitty? He must have gotten The Gay”. Fear not my friends, for I have not.
Hello Kitty makes me laugh! And when I see Hello Kitty I think of two of my favorite things
- Women – I know many beautiful women who adore Hello Kitty.
- Money – Think about the number of items which have Hello Kitty on them. Hell, I’ve even heard that there is a “female personal massager” that bears Kitty’s image.
(btw – if you need to know about the fannypack reference check out Maigh’s blog archives from last week.)
- Even if you are listening to my favorite song, please turn your volume down on the train.
- Never, ever sing on Marta, not even in the stations.
- My new coffee maker at work is not great and easily overflows. Luckily we purchased butt-ugly dark carpet so you can’t see the spillage. I guess I will invest in a spill tray for the future.
- My antiperspirant is not.
Perimeter Mall’s Food Court Does Not Thrill Me
I needed to make a mall run for lunch yesterday, so that dictated a food court lunch. After giving up waiting for chinese I landed at a “wrap joint”. The gyro was fine, but on the whole I’ll be passing on Perimeter Mall’s food court.
I’ll be packing new iBook and camera on the trip, so if I can find WiFi (hmm, I should us the website I pimped the other day) I’ll be posting “on schedule” tomorrow. Keep in mind that Vegas is three hours behind Atlanta, so if you are an early morning reader, check in the afternoon. The best things that happen in Vegas will stay in Vegas, but I see no reason not to share some of the fun.
And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal…
Current Mood – Oh no, my last day in my 30’s!!!!!
Current Music – None, I’m on OLN for the Tour (you should know which one by now)
Website Of The Day – You should have seen this one coming…. Sanrio.
Off to read other blogs….