I’m still on vacation…
Tonight (Monday) finds me in a hotel in a town called Cottonwood, Arizona. Cottonwood is about twenty miles south / southwest of Sedona. One thing that this trip has taught me is that I need to book hotels sooner, and closer to the action that I want to shoot.
This hotel room has me laughing because it has internet connectivity (thankfully) but it is wired instead of wireless. I almost forgot how to use a wired connection with my Mac.
ITP Flickr Pic
Street signs make me laugh as well.
Wait until you see the one that post later this week.
Living The Wildlife
Not bar hopping as you would expect from me however.
I’m a city-boy so anytime I have an encounter (even when I am in a car) with wildlife I get excited.
So far I’ve seen the following
– Doe (Grand Canyon — wait until you see the photo I got)
– Red Squirrel (Grand Canyon — I was driving)
– Coyote, or a grey wolf, I don’t know which (Grand Canyon — I was driving)
– Road Runner (Cottonwood — I was driving)
– Jackrabbit (Cottonwood — I was driving)
– Male Peacock (Cottonwood — I was driving)
And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal…
Current Mood – feeling good, although I’d like to have accomplished more
Current Music – listening to the Dave Ramsey podcast
Website Of The Day – One of the better websites for getting information about Arizona that I used was Go Arizona.
Exercise (b)Log – none
Mode Of Transportation To Work – none, I’m on vacation
1) Lose two pounds. (starting weight 200 lbs)
2) Exercise at least five days per week.
3) Read two books, specifically
3a) “722 Miles: The Building of the Subways and How They Transformed New York”
3b) “The Evolution Of Useful Things…”