Well, well, well.
The day has finally arrived.
Today is an historic day.
Today I return to the world of the exercising.
What, something else is going on today?
IKEA : Round Two — This May Have Been The Last Time
If you remember recently I hated on IKEA. I felt justified as it was a royal pain to get to, the layout is mega confusing, and I was unable to purchase some of the items which drew me to the store.
With rare exception I rarely give up after the first try. Since I was “in the neighborhood” I decided to give IKEA another shot. And besides, after my last trip I decided that their $0.50 shopping bags would make great laundry bags. (I was right.)
My trip to IKEA was not quite as painful as last time, even though there were many more people shopping in the store this time around. However, knowing how to get in and out of Atlantic Station, as well as IKEA itself, and the lighter holiday traffic made things bearable. I wound up buying ten candles (reduced to $0.49 each, three little wooden mannequins to add to my collection, and another IKEA shopping bag for laundry today.
ITP Flickr Pic(s)
The reason I was “in the neighborhood” for IKEA was that I stopped and picked up my developed 120 film E-6 Labs. I’ve started another new art project called “Diana+ v. D300.”
For my shots I attempted to compose each shot the same. I think this is going to be a fun project.
I Need A Judge’s Ruling
While updating my stats this morning I encountered a dilemma. This morning I packed my laundry and included my bed linens. Unlike in washings past where I went, washed, and returned home immediately I have left my bed barren of linens for blogging time. Do I give myself credit for making my bed even though technically I did not?
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – changeable
Current Music – listening to some Noise Pop podcast from last year
Website Of The Day – Now this is Change I can endorse! (be forewarned, they make lingerie)
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car (no change there)
Exercise (b)Log – nothing (no change there)
Foot Mileage – 3 miles
Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 20* (20*)
Vegetarian Days – 4
Carnivorous Days – 15
Marta Rides – 0
– Complete all necessary work on the dining room (not going to lie, I picked an easy room first)
– Lose no fewer than two pounds
– Run no fewer than 50 miles
– Completely read Softbox Lighting Techniques for Professional Photographers, Conceptual Blockbusting: A Guide to Better Ideas, and How to Be Happy, Dammit: A Cynic’s Guide to Spiritual Happiness
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Jalapeño Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem