One of the Twitterers is headed to Australia for a few weeks; that’s the only excuse we needed to meet up at the Graveyard Tavern. I am paying for it today. I think I now understand why Rogue calls that beer “Dead Guy.”
I’m feeling a bit rundown today so I will be making this short. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves.
Lights, Camera, Action!
Tonight I will be attending a studio lighting workshop. I am really looking forward to it because it should kick me in the ass hard enough to get me shooting again.
Top Chef : Whoops, I Did It Again
I missed it. I miss having a DVR. I wonder if it’s available online?
Huh, Bravo needs to learn a thing or two about spoilers. Within five seconds I found out who was booted and who won last night. I didn’t want to know, I was looking to see if they show the episodes online.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – sluggish
Current Music – listening to the “Mac Geek Gab” podcast
Website Of The Day – If you like music, especially free, streamed music then you will like NPR’s First Listen
Mode Of Transportation To Work – none, I’ve taken the day off
Exercise (b)Log – stair climbing, 6 flights
Foot Mileage – 3 miles
Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 22 (22)
Vegetarian Days – 4
Carnivorous Days – 17
Marta Rides – 0
– Complete all necessary work on the dining room (not going to lie, I picked an easy room first)
– Lose no fewer than two pounds
– Run no fewer than 50 miles
– Completely read Softbox Lighting Techniques for Professional Photographers, Conceptual Blockbusting: A Guide to Better Ideas, and How to Be Happy, Dammit: A Cynic’s Guide to Spiritual Happiness
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Jalapeño Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem