Right now I am in Clemson, South Carolina working a college career fair. And, I got to wake up in my bed and drive up here in the storms this morning — talk about a shitty commute.
Well, this is one way of slowing down my purchases…
The other night I received a call from my credit card company’s fraud department. It seems that some nefarious people have compromised my credit card number and used it to purchase stuff aw Wal*Mart. Wal*Mart? Puuuuuuhleeeeeease. Well, at least I could tell the company that I was 100% certain that I did not make that purchase.
The downside of all this is that I’ll now have to memorize another credit card number and security code. Oh, that and I’ll have to update credit card numbers for all of the companies who charged to that older number automatically.
Fucking thieves! I wish they would leave me the hell alone…
ITP Flickr Pic
To image the photo that I could have shot and posted today just go out and get a glass of water and pour it in front of your face. Think of it as “interactive art.”
Oh Noes Hell’s Kitchen?!?
Last night I visited ITP-Reader Betsy for a night of Hell’s Kitchen watching, except that Hell’s Kitchen was preempted by a two-hour finale of Fat People Making Out, or whatever the name of that show is.
Oh well, we made the best of a bad situation by consuming some red wine and pizza that I brought over while we attempted to convince Reese that she should be relishing the fenced-in back yard and using it again. Apparently Reese is somewhat spooked by the yard and refuses to go out now. Whadda prima-doona.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – meh
Current Music – nothing
Website Of The Day – Beautiful, young, college girls are providing me with plenty of distractions. But, since you are not here with me you should check out the cool animated short Distraxtion.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – didn’t check
Foot Mileage – 5 miles, Wheel Mileage – 136.7 miles
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 3 (10)
Vegetarian Days – 1, Carnivorous Days – 14
Marta Rides – 0
– Not get fired from my job
– Take at least one photo every day
– Restart work on house, actually making progress this time (note: not successful during August)
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Jalapeño Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem