85% is where I calculate that I am at today. I’m alive (although still in pain). Yesterday can be summarized with two words:
To be honest, I have nothing else to say today. Hope to have things about which to discuss tomorrow.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – still not great, but showered and out of the house
Current Music – silence
Website Of The Day – I know that today’s blog is lacking so go entertain yourself with amusing infographics at Flip Flop Fly Ball.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – didn’t check
Foot Mileage – 5 miles, Wheel Mileage – 171 miles
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 0 (10)
Vegetarian Days – 3, Carnivorous Days – 26
Marta Rides – 0
– Not get fired from my job
– Take at least one photo every day
– Restart work on house, actually making progress this time (note: not successful during August)
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the JalapeÃ±o Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem