Me and my deteriorating body have made the trek up I-85 to Clemson, South Carolina to partake in Clemson University’s career fair.
I’m Starting To Think…
That I’ve done everything, well mostly everything, wrong. I know much of my genetic history and should have continued to take the precautionary measures I started nearly twenty years ago. I’m six days away from being poked and prodded inside a doctor’s office and have a feeling that this trip will lead to more and increasingly expensive, trips to “specialists.”
Any blame I can lay can be lain only upon myself.
I Wish I Had Remembered
I’ve once again forgotten that Clemson does not offer breakfast to the employers at its career fair. I’m already starting to get hungry. How am I supposed to be judgmental on an empty stomach? Anyone know if there is campus food delivery at Clemson?
What’s funny is that, though I find her attractive, I can hear those of you who know me well calling out “bullshit.”
Expect A “Stuck On The Connector” Entry Tomorrow
What was supposed to have been time reading, coding, and preparing for today was spent correcting a series of failures with Adobe’s Lightroom. My saga will be completely detailed as I have a night in a hotel room to write tonight.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – extremely mortal
Current Music – none, I’m waiting for the career fair to start
Website Of The Day – sorry, I’ve got nothing for you this morning.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – didn’t check
Pages Of 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die Read – 48
Foot Mileage – 9 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 30, Situps – 75
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 9 (12*)
Vegetarian Days – 4, Carnivorous Days – 22
Marta Rides – 0
* – because I stripped the bed instead of making the bed
– Not get fired from my job
– Reduce my weight to 185 pounds (starting weight was 198 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the JalapeÃ±o Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
– Get the Black Sheep stats out of Excel and online
– Ride in no fewer than two 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in PHP and CSS
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem