And tomorrow I shall…
A Long, Yet Successful Night Of Laundry
I found that Thursday nights seem to be fairly empty at my favorite laundromat next to Lee’s Bakery. I dumped my clothes into three small washing machines and headed over for a sandwich. At Lee’s I noticed a family eating spring rolls which looked delicious, so I decided to order a pair to accompany my sandwich. My assessment was right as the spring rolls were indeed delicious and I can see myself adding them to orders in the future when my hunger permits.
The last thing I’ll say about my clothing is that it’s “stylish.” Today, I’ve taken it down a notch and, while I’m not in my formerly signature t-shirt, I’ve not given a lot of effort into looking great today. Today I’m rocking the my old Puma blue suede sneakers, some blue jeans, and an un-ironed, unbuttoned shirt which exposes a clean, white undershirt below it.
Ambivalence is a dangerous game to play, but it’s the only game that feels right for me today.
RealiTV Update : I Forgot Survivor Was On Last Night!
Crap, I forgot that Survivor was on last night. How could this happen to me?
I’m “watching” it at work right now as I type, so I’ll know last night’s outcome by the time you read this.
I will say that this is the prettiest cast that has ever been assembled, with one or two exceptions of course. 😉
Have A Great Weekend All!
I’ve not much to report and a busy day ahead of me so this a short one today. I hope that you all have a lot planned for what looks to be an awesome weather weekend in Atlanta. I’m also hoping that my health will improve some this weekend so that I can begin to improve upon my lack of quality blogging which has plagued this space for too long.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – frustrated, but looking forward to starting anew tomorrow
Current Music – watching Survivor
Website Of The Day – I’ll never be a vegan, but I may attempt to see if I can become a Frugan.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – didn’t check
Pages Of 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die Read – 52
Foot Mileage – 0 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 0
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 4** (4)
Vegetarian Days – 4, Carnivorous Days – 14
Marta Rides – 0
* – since I stayed in a hotel
** – because I stayed in friends’ house
– Not get fired from my job
– Reduce my weight to 185 pounds (starting weight was 198 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Jalapeño Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
– Get the Black Sheep stats out of Excel and online
– Ride in no fewer than two 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in PHP and CSS
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem