As a long-time hasher my eyes have become accustom to finding flour — even when I’m not looking specifically for it. So it was my curse yesterday to see a check as I was driving home from work. No, I did not get out and follow trail, hell I didn’t even know whose trail it was. Not being able to see if the check had been kicked I couldn’t tell if it was the Monday Moonlight Trail (which I would have gladly sabotaged) or a trail from Saturday. It turned out to be the latter, the trail from Saturday’s Pinelake Hash.
Even though my body still feels that it’s going to be a 9am meeting, I have an 8am meeting. Even worse, the meeting is a day-long training session. Boo, hiss!
So, guess what, there’s not much more to say today.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – busy
Current Music – silence
Website Of The Day – Believe it or not, I believe in the Pay It Forward Movement.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – didn’t check
Pages Of 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die Read – 77
Foot Mileage – ~4 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 25
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 0 (0)
Vegetarian Days – 0, Carnivorous Days – 8
Marta Rides To Work – 0
Bike Rides To Work – 0
– Not to get sick for the entire month
– Not get fired from my job
– Ride my bicycle no fewer than 100 miles
– Run no fewer than 50 miles
– Determine the fate of Sharpened Stone, LLC
– lose five pounds
– eat vegetarian at least one day a week
– Reduce my weight to 185 pounds (starting weight was 198 pounds) [update: On July 1 I’ve sadly gained weight; I’m at 203 pounds]
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Sharpened Stone.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
Get the Black Sheep stats out of Excel and online, completed
Ride in no fewer than two 50 mile or 50K bike rides, completed
– Complete my Taco Mac Passport requirement of 125 beers
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in
PHP and CSS Objective-C
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem