Another late start to my day. Not good.
Another short blog post. Not good.
Tac O’Mac Indeed!
I worked until 7pm last night and one of my coworkers asked me if I wanted to head to Taco Mac for a beer. I was hesitant at first, but then he mentioned that he wanted to go over to the Taco Mac at The Prado, and that if it was too crowded that we could go downstairs and drink at The Fred. So, I agreed.
Taco Mac was indeed flooded with green last night, but with “only” a fifteen-minute wait and a comfortable night to sit outside and wait for a table, we decided to hang around. I gave up the ghost around 10:30pm, right when the second round (read “younger”) coworkers started to arrive. Truth be told, that Taco Mac had started to empty and I know my limits for a school night.
ITP Flickr Pic
Sorry, I let the stream run dry. I’ll try again in Monday’s post.
Taco Mac Tonight? Perhaps, My Pretty, Perhaps
I know. I know. I go to Taco Mac too much. Fine. However, I may be darkening the doors at the Perimeter Mall location tonight for an early happy hour. It’ll have to be early in order to beat the NCAA basketball crowd. At least I won’t have to deal with St Patrick’s Day revelers.
Big Weekend Of Chores Ahead
Weather forecasters are saying that this weekend in Atlanta will be fantastic — 80s for the high tomorrow, mid-60s on Sunday. I, still being gimped, will be spending the majority of my time in my house working on some projects.
- kitchen cleaning
- bedroom straightening
- basement cleaning
- network rewiring
Wish me well.
My one known journey out of the house will be to go to the chiropractor on Saturday afternoon. Fun! 🙁 Since the doctor’s office is in midtown I may see about going to the High Museum afterward.
And who knows, I might even go on a Sears shopping spree. 😉
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – getting better physically, still kinda messed up otherwise
Current Music – silence, but not for long
Website Of The Day – When I was young(er) and trying to meet women in Atlanta I used to play co-ed sports for Atlanta Sport and Social Club and Atlanta Club Sports (anyone else do this back in the 1990s?). While that plan worked well for a lot of the friends I met back then, it didn’t work for me. Perhaps if Atlanta Bocce League were around then I might have had more success.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – haven’t wanted to check
Foot Mileage – 0.0 miles
Wheel Mileage – 0.0 miles
Pushups – 0
Situps – 0
Stairs – 0 flights
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 0 (0)
Vegetarian Days – 0
Carnivorous Days – 17
Marta Rides To Work – 0
Bike Rides To Work – 0
– Recover from the bike crash
– Not to get sick for the entire month
– Not get fired from my job
– Lose two pounds
Go out on a date with someone else
– Read an entire book, specifically Chef’s Story
2011 Goals [will be a little more fluid than in past years]
– Reduce my weight by 25 pounds based on the my weight as measured on February 1st
Completely read the book Daily Negations which I received as a Christmas gift.
– Run Sharpened Stone as a real business — one which does not get penalized.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
Ride in no fewer than five 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Run in no fewer than
two one half-marathon
– Submit at least one application under the name “Sharpened Stone” to Apple’s iOS store
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem
– Eat smaller portions