Physical therapy is really messing with my blogging. However, news of today is that next Friday is scheduled to be my final physical therapy session. I guess that means by next Friday I’ll be “fixed?”
btw- did anyone read last Friday’s blog?
I Bought A Kindle Book Last Night?
Yes, and I started reading it this morning.
And what is “it?”
Tour de Huh
NBC Sports has dropped the price of their online access (not including mobile access) to $24.99.
I just heard that a well-known rider abandoned today.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – meh
Current Music – The Tour de France
Website Of The Day – Go look at real photography at 500px.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – Wednesday
Foot Mileage – 0.0 miles
Wheel Mileage – 0.0 miles
Pushups – 0
Situps – 0
Stairs – 0 flights
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 0 (0)
Vegetarian Days – 1
Carnivorous Days – 6
Marta Rides To Work – 0
Bike Rides To Work – 0
– “Completely” recover from the bike crash
– Buy a bicycle and start riding again
– Not to get sick for the entire month
– Not get fired from my job
– Run at least once
– Eat vegetarian no fewer than five days
– Lose three pounds
2011 Goals [will be a little more fluid than in past years]
– Reduce my weight by 25 pounds based on the my weight as measured on February 1st
Completely read the book Daily Negations which I received as a Christmas gift.
– Run Sharpened Stone as a real business — one which does not get penalized.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
Ride in no fewer than five 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Run in no fewer than
two one half-marathon
– Submit at least one application under the name “Sharpened Stone” to Apple’s iOS store
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem
– Eat smaller portions