The next two weeks of my life will be frantic. In addition to writing code for a project which has fallen behind schedule and has release of beta code that is imminent I’ll be traveling for recruiting, and then down to Savannah for Inter Americas Hash 2011.
I worked until about 8:30pm last night. Driving home I decided to get dinner and took a gamble that Tomatillos would be open late. I found out that they close at 10:00pm, and if you get there a little past 9:00pm they serve your food pretty damn quickly because:
a) you are likely the only one eating at that time
b) they want to go home
I had a pulled pork burrito with fresh jalapeños added. It was much better than the first burrito I ate there a few weeks ago. Tomatillos will remain in my rotation, but it’s still yet to gain “destination restaurant” status and will be called upon only in time of need or craving.
From there I went home and pretty much passed out watching a video on my computer.
Today I code and then fly. You’ll find out more about this tomorrow.
I missed ITP-Reader Debbie’s birthday yesterday. Sorry about that hope it was wonderful.
Today is ITP-Reader Randy’s birthday, as well as the 13th “birthday” of The Google. I believe Randy is significantly older than Google. 😛
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – busy
Current Music – silence
Website Of The Day – I’m a proud nerd. I love listening to podcasts. One of the best networks for nerdy podcasts is 5 By 5.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – not happening this week
Foot Mileage – 0.0 miles
Wheel Mileage – 135.5 miles
Pushups – 0
Situps – 0
Stairs – 35 flights
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 0 (0)
Vegetarian Days – 1
Carnivorous Days – 25
Marta Rides To Work – 0
Bike Rides To Work – 0
– “Completely” recover from the bike crash
– Ride my bike no fewer than 150 miles
– Not to get sick for the entire month
– Not get fired from my job
– Run at least twice
– Eat vegetarian no fewer than five days
– Lose three pounds
2011 Goals [will be a little more fluid than in past years]
– Reduce my weight by 25 pounds based on the my weight as measured on February 1st
Completely read the book Daily Negations which I received as a Christmas gift.
– Run Sharpened Stone as a real business — one which does not get penalized.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
Ride in no fewer than five 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Run in no fewer than
two one half-marathon
– Submit at least one application under the name “Sharpened Stone” to Apple’s iOS store
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem
– Eat smaller portions