I spent more on dinner for two than I ever had before. I won’t tell you how much, but I will give you a quick overview of what ITP-Reader Betsy and I had last night for dinner.
– Wine : a completely overpriced bottle of wine; it was a good Tempranillo
– Finger sandwiches with pickled vegetables
– Kale salad
– Entrees : fried chicken, braised short rib
– Sides : collards, sweet potato, turnips, grits, jambalaya
– Desserts : Lemon icebox pie, apple something-or-other with vanilla ice cream
I’m still full.
That’s it for today gang! Work is breathing down my neck again. Perhaps I’ll see some of you around the trivia table tonight.