All I have ever wanted is a “normal” life, but apparently that’s too much for me to ask.
May is turning into April, Part II.
This weekend I had annoying knee pain, and the return of a swollen, bothersome eyelid. The latter is still problematic, though some of the swelling has subsided. Emotional struggles have been temporarily replaced by physical ones. The struggles are coming in many flavors and far too often; they are wearing me out.
The Raleigh Royalty provided me with a comfortable place to sleep and great hospitality. It was fantastic to see them and their new house, even if this trip was cut short due to my genetically deficient eyelid. I left yesterday morning, a day ahead of schedule, and essentially drove straight through. I stopped at one rest area in North Carolina to pee, and then at the Kroger on Moreland to put gas into the M6.
Assuming my eyelid doesn’t require immediate medical attention which will interrupt my week, here are the things on my calendar:
- Begin Last Will and Testament preparation. With whom shall I burden the ITP Estate?
- Lunch and road bike pick up from Barb tomorrow. I want to hear all about Spring Dress Ride.
- Group ride at Melton’s App & Tap tomorrow night
- Buy new eyeglasses from Warby Parker on Wednesday
- Dinner with Betsy on Wednesday, or course.
- Lunch with David/Lurker on Thursday
I solved today’s Wordle in six attempts; my starter today was HEARD