And it’s all my fault. I didn’t feel like going out last night and that has almost everything to do with the current state of crime in this city. I do not like this.
A Long Day Yesterday
You’d think the cancellation of my 7:30pm meeting of Atlanta Metblogs authors would have freed me up to have much fun. Instead it gave me the proverbial ‘green light’ to stay at work until 8pm and work on getting a development server up and running. Mind you the time spent in the office last night was not 100% work, but it was far from 100% fun also.
When I got home I was pooped. A warm couch and glowing television were my best friends for the rest of my waking hours.
My Three Days Of Meatless Eating Will Come To An End Tonight
Somehow “Meatless Monday” became “Meatless Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.” I’m not sure why, but it did. Tonight that will come to an end for tonight I meeting some friends and ITP-Readers for dinner at Fox Bros BBQ. Yum!
Glenn Vandy Beth Made The Paper
Okay, it’s just the AJC, but it’s still a daily published periodical.
You hashers out there may remember him as “Rogue Anus” however she has no hash name and goes by the name Vandy Beth.
Whatcha Got For Me?
Admittedly my blog has been lame of late. Give me something about which to do, ponder, opine.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – coughy. Yeah, I know that’s not a word but it’s the best description of my mood
Current Music – listening to last week’s “TekZilla” podcast
Website Of The Day – I love the “handcrafted” movement that Etsy has cultured. I also love the satirical parody that Regretsy provides.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – didn’t check
Foot Mileage – 0 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 0
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 0 (0)
Vegetarian Days – 3, Carnivorous Days – 1
Marta Rides – 0
– Not get fired from my job
– Restart work on house, actually making progress this time (note: not successful during August, September, or October)
– Reduce my weight to 190 pounds (today’s weight was 199.5 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the JalapeÃ±o Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in Objective-C (iPhone development) and Ruby on Rails (Black Sheep web page concept)
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem