For some reason I’m so tired. Oh wait, I know why now…
Anyone Get The Number Of That Flying Saucer?
After the career fair my co-worker and I headed over to one of my favorite Raleigh haunts, the Flying Saucer. My love for the Flying Saucer has grown exponentially since North Carolina started their ban on indoor smoking last month. To my delight ITP-Reader Randy was able to come out and meet us for a beer, or two, or three, or four, I can’t remember how many I had…
ITP Flickr Pic
I have a few photos that I took yesterday in the camera, but don’t have the time to upload them for the blog. For some reason I’m running way behind schedule this morning…
It’s A Large Career Fair After All
The NC State career fair is the busiest of all the career fairs that I attend. Yesterday our booth was so busy from 9:30am through 4:00pm that I nearly didn’t get a break for lunch. I must have spoken with fifty candidates yesterday and my co-worker probably spoke with an equal number. Of course I shook the hand of each (hell, I don’t care if I break their hands because they are not popular indie musicians), which now has me wondered about the sneezing I started having this morning. Harumph!
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – okay
Current Music – listening to the “Daily Giz Wiz” podcast
Website Of The Day – The blog is short today, so I’ll send you to a blog which contains a log of useful information — Make Use Of.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – n/a
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – couldn’t check
Pages Of 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die Read – 48
Foot Mileage – 0 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 0
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 2 (2*)
Vegetarian Days – 0, Carnivorous Days – 2
Marta Rides – 0
* – and holding since I’m in a hotel
– Not get fired from my job
– Reduce my weight to 185 pounds (starting weight was 198 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the JalapeÃ±o Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
– Get the Black Sheep stats out of Excel and online
– Ride in no fewer than two 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in PHP and CSS
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem