As I headed into work yesterday I knew something wasn’t quite right. I ached in my knees and feet, a sure sign of no good…
I felt so poorly the last couple of hours at my desk yesterday that I scrapped doing laundry last night.
I’d attempt to describe the experience I encountered as I fell immediately to sleep upon returning home last night but you’d rightly assume that I’ve lost it. I didn’t look at a clock, but I’d guess that I slept really hard from 6:30pm – 11:30pm. Upon my waking I was still tired, completely confused, and somewhat frightened by the recall of all that passed through my mind during those five hours. My concentration was so deep that I had to get out of bed in order to go watch some tv and take my mind off of everything I had just experienced.
After some couch time and returning to bed, I awoke at 7:20am, a time by which I am at work on most days.
While I feel far better, I’m still taking a sick day today. So far in 2010 I’m 0-for-3 three in staying healthy during an entire month.
Barb, I’m skipping the ride tonight.
I’m Not Feeling Very Social Today
Forgive me as I end today’s blog post here. My head is hurting and I’m still a little disoriented. I hope to be back with a vengeance tomorrow.
Hope your day is great.
Stats & Goals
Current Mood – weak and my head hurts
Current Music – none at the moment
Website Of The Day – I heard about this couple who are trying to go through 2010 without producing any trash. Impressive. They keep a blog at My Zero Waste.
Mode Of Transportation To Work – my car
Exercise (b)Log – nothing
Morning Weigh-In – haven’t gotten out of bed to check
Pages Of 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die Read – 52
Foot Mileage – ~4 miles, Wheel Mileage – 0 miles
Pushups – 0, Situps – 20
Consecutive Days Of Bed-Making (Longest Streak) – 6 (19)
Vegetarian Days – 5, Carnivorous Days – 25
Marta Rides – 0
– Not get fired from my job
– Ride my bicycle no fewer than 100 miles
– Get the new LLC moving…
– Reduce my weight to 185 pounds (starting weight was 198 pounds)
– Completely read the book 1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die
– Earn at least $150 through photography sales in order to cover the cost for the renewal of the Jalapeño Beach SmugMug account I opened the other day.
– Save $500 for the sole purpose of donating to charitable organizations of my choice
– Attend at least one professional photography workshop
– Enter no fewer than three photographic competitions / gallery showings
– Get the Black Sheep stats out of Excel and online
– Ride in no fewer than two 50 mile or 50K bike rides
– Complete my Taco Mac Passport requirement of 125 beers
– Continue backing up all data, including the off-site storage
– Become a proficient programmer in PHP and CSS
– Do not create a solution for something which is not a problem