I failed to get anything done last night because all I wanted to do was lay down and watch TV after making dinner, and that’s what I did. For dinner I made an improvised Instant Pot lo mein noodle with vegetables dish and topped it with a few meatless chicken nuggets that I bought at Aldi the last time I was there. It was good, but I added one too many ingredients. 😐
Today I am going to try and do a solid day of work and then give myself the freedom to do absolutely nothing, or more accurately, anything I want to do, without guilt.
Here are a few week-ending tidbits:
– This week I dug through a bag that I used to keep in my car’s trunk prior to the asshats breaking into it last year. The bag was my “emergency” bag and contained two first aid kits (purchased at different times). With the exception of things like bandages, all of the items in each were long expired. This makes me happy since I never needed them, but sad that I had to toss them.
Oh wow, I just crashed Safari on my old iPad Air 2.
– I think that I am going to put together an Amazon order (of non-food items things they will deliver) today. I’ll do a Kroger/Aldi run next week when I start to run out of things I need to make meals.
– Atlanta’s pollen count is crazy again. 🤧
– As I have gone through old Apple boxes I am discovering many cables that I had no idea that I had. Of course, the next generation of products will probably use USB-C and these cables will become fodder for donation and/or recycling.
– As a person who has lived alone for
99.5% 97.2% (I actually did the math this time) of the past 21 years, I’m acing this self-quarantine thing! 💪🏼
Okay, that’s all I have. Until we virtually meet each other later, make it a great day.